We are looking to expand our presence in Pakistan and are currently hiring for Management Trainees/Associates who will be based in Lahore but will be working on international assignments.
This job has been closed.
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer/Blogger for one of Australia’s largest internet portals which has over 100,000 registered users and up to a million page views in web traffic every month. As a Content Writer/Blogger, you will be responsible for coming up with unique content by developing story ideas for the blog section and then writing the content on a timely basis. In this very important role, you will be challenged with the task of writing pieces that intrigue readers on a daily basis, making them want to keep coming back and reading new content on a regular basis. You will also be responsible for editing user generated submissions in line with website’s editorial guidelines.
Prior experience in following content verticals will be of great relevance to this position.
“Fashion, Online Shopping, Deals & Coupons, Technology & Gadgets, Saving Money/Household Budgeting”
Please include samples of your previous work, URLs of your blogs etc. with your applications. Incomplete or irrelevant applications will not be entertained.
- Strong language skills (near to native written English skills)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online blogging platforms (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads etc.)
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry and preferably understanding of broader Australian culture
- Strong research skills, good ethics and understanding of online blogging etiquettes
- Expertise in the use of Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Research etc.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other teams when necessary
- Good technical understanding and should be able to pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service