We are looking to expand our presence in Pakistan and are currently hiring for Management Trainees/Associates who will be based in Lahore but will be working on international assignments.
This job has been closed.
For our Lahore office, we are looking for PHP/Drupal experts to work on in-house Drupal related projects. You should have prior experience in working on Advanced Drupal architectures as a backend developer.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Passion for Drupal
- Strong PHP and MySQL skills
- Complete understanding of Drupal Architecture (Site Planning, Information Architecture, Server/Database set up, Source Control)
- Advanced Drupal Module Development Skills (Strong familiarity with Drupal entities, hooks, variables, services etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Solr Search Framework
- Expertise in Views, Panels, Rules etc.
- Understanding of Schema.org/RDF/Open Calais
- Understanding of Nginx, CDNs, Reverse Proxy, Caching etc.
- Agile Web Development, Agile Programming, Cross-browser Compatibility, Bootstrap framework
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS, GitHub, Pivotal Tracker etc.
- Ability to work on your own as well as working within a team
You must have developed advanced custom modules on your own.
What's on offer?
- A market competitive salary based on experience level
- Generous performance based bonuses
- Flexible work environment at a very central location (Siddiq Trade Center)
- International Exposure
- Strong Product Development Focus
- 20%+ salary increments each year
- Great mentoring and opportunities for personal and professional development