We are looking to expand our presence in Pakistan and are currently hiring for Management Trainees/Associates who will be based in Lahore but will be working on international assignments.
This job has been closed.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for our Australia based CEO. While this role is currently based in Lahore, you will be working in an international environment as an on-ground liaison for the CEO and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage CEO calendar (schedule meetings, draft meeting summaries and manage follow ups on behalf of the CEO).
- Maintain office procedures, leave records, employee files, and performance reports.
- Provide help in hiring activities, screening and calling candidates.
- Handle information requests, manage office activities and organize meetings.
- Assist with other on-going administration work related to the office.
- Plan, budget and manage employee entertainment activities (company dinners, incentive dinners, and special occasions).
- Manage petty cash/expense management/purchases for the team.
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent written/spoken English language skills, must possess great organization skills, and have a ‘can do’ attitude. You must possess strong professional integrity, superior work ethics, and great attention to detail.
- Previous experience (preferably as an executive/personal assistant or in a secretarial position)
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic record
- Experience with managing diaries, calendars and contacts
- Experience working with senior management and international contacts
- International Exposure preferred (living and working outside Pakistan)